Pinnacle Construction and Development Corp. with headquarters in Charlottesville VA, is seeking an experienced, dependable Construction Software Implementation Coordinator/Estimator to assist in managing our growing multi-family and commercial projects.
Position Summary: Plans, coordinates, implements, and maintains company project management, estimating and scheduling software while providing technical and administrative direction to insure corporate objectives are met. Manages and updates project databases.
Essential skills and experience:
- 4 year engineering or construction management degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ construction field experience. Preferred experience in multi-family construction.
- 3-5 years’ experience in construction estimating and related functions plus thorough knowledge of corporate objectives impacting estimating, estimating strategies and techniques, and construction contracts
- Advanced mathematical and computer skills
- Requires proficiency with: Microsoft products including MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Requires proficiency with: Estimating Software. Experience with ProEst or equivalent preferred.
- Requires ability to implement construction software including Procore, Bluebeam, FinishLine, and PlanGrid.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational, supervisory and decision making/problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and discuss with site crews and clients
- Ability to travel to construction sites when needed
- Must possess a strong work ethic, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, good attention to detail and the ability to recognize discrepancies.
We offer top wages (commensurate w/ experience), health/dental/life insurance, paid vacation time, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and criminal background check are required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A proud Virginia Values Veterans V3-certified company