Pinnacle Construction and Development Corp. with headquarters in Charlottesville VA, is seeking an experienced, dependable Construction Project Coordinator with a background in construction and/or architecture to assist in managing our growing multi-family and commercial projects.
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator coordinates, implements, and maintains company software for project management, estimating and scheduling while providing technical and administrative direction to insure corporate objectives are met.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Customize and administer multiple Construction Project Management software applications.
- Test programs prior to deployment, correct bugs, and track software defects and resolutions.
- Manage tool tracking for company hand tools and equipment.
- Estimate and layout projects preparing estimate spreadsheet and project schedule.
- Manage drawings in software programs: add hyperlinks to details, batch link files.
- Manage Project Submittal process.
- Review subcontractor bids and submittals for accuracy and completeness.
- Manage and update project databases and spreadsheets.
- Monitor project schedules to insure milestone deadlines are achieved.
- Conduct user trainings for team members on construction software.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years college with concentration in architecture or construction management.
- Bachelor's Degree in architecture, engineering or construction management preferred.
- Strong technical background in the means and methods of general construction. Experience in multi-family preferred.
- Ability to read construction documents, including drawings and specifications.
- Requires proficiency with: Microsoft products including MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Must be able to compose spreadsheets and handle bidding and costing activities.
- Knowledge and use of CADD system software preferred.
- Requires proficiency with Construction Project Management Software. Experience with PlanGrid, Procore, FinishLine, and Bluebeam preferred.
- Requires proficiency with estimating software. Experience with ProEst or equivalent preferred.
- Requires ability to implement and maintain construction software.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and decision making/problem solving skills.
- Advanced mathematical and computer skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel to construction sites when needed
- Must possess a strong work ethic, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, good attention to detail and the ability to recognize discrepancies.
We offer top wages (commensurate w/ experience), with benefits including: health insurance with health savings account, paid vacation time, and a retirement plan.
As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and criminal background check are required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer