Pinnacle Construction and Development Corporation seeks a dependable, hard-working, conscientious individual, with minimum 10 years' construction experience as Construction Foreman for a multi-family project in Winchester, VA.
- Wood framing experience (multi-family preferred).
- Proficiency in reading drawings, managing a workforce, and communicating clearly.
- Working knowledge of OSHA standards.
- Ability to work with tools.
- Ability to drive a forklift and unload building materials is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently & within a team.
- Experience utilizing construction management software program preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Job Duties include:
- Direct co-workers, subcontractors, and vendors in daily construction activities.
- Review and confirm subcontractors’ work.
- Review and maintain the construction schedule and communicate the schedule requirements and milestones with the subcontractors.
- Perform construction tasks.
- Load and unload trucks and haul materials.
- Erect temporary structures.
- Measure distances for areas to be graded, or on which to erect structures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working conditions: active construction site.
We offer top wages (commensurate w/ experience), health insurance, paid vacation time, and a retirement plan.
NOTE: As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer